Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few deals for your Tuesday!

It feels like it's been a year since I've blogged! Work and school and life in general gets in the way of that sometimes. But, I ran across a couple of good deals today that I thought I'd share:
Another thredUP deal is going on at Eversave, a site that's similar to Groupon. This deal is a one-year PRO membership + a free box of clothes with free shipping for $20. Not as good as the Totsy deal in my opinion, but if you're interested in trying thredUP, this might be a good choice for you.
Gaggle of Chicks, yet another Groupon clone, has $25 of goods for $10 from LetsGoGreen.biz. When you sign up for a new account with Gaggle of Chicks, you automatically get a $10 credit, which would make this deal free! LetsGoGreen has lots of eco-friendly stuff from household cleaners and paper products to water conservation kits, BPA-free bottles, kids' plates and utensils, and (my personal favorite) reusable shopping bags. Shipping is not included with this offer.

Once midterms are over, I should have a little more free time to update around here. It seems like the month of February just flew by!

- Mother Nature Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Fan Mail Here