Monday, January 31, 2011

thredUP Offer from Totsy

Totsy is offering a great deal on Pro Memberships to thredUP: FREE + a $5 credit towards your first purchase! Doesn't get much better than that, right?
What is thredUP? It's a swap site for moms to swap their kids' gently used clothes/toys with other moms! Moms (or dads) put together "boxes" of their items their children can no longer wear and list them on the site. Pick a box you like, pay $5 plus shipping, and have it sent to your house. In return, put together your own box. When it's picked, ship it for no cost to yourself.

I've never personally tried thredUP, but it looks promising! Wyatt grows out of his clothes so fast that it's almost physically painful to pay full price for something that he'll only wear a few times. I definitely plan on trying out thredUP (I've already gotten my deal from Totsy) and I'll post a review here when I've picked a box and received it.

Other great baby/kid-related sites (reposted):

Other invitations to various deal sites (reposted):

- Mother Nature Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Fan Mail Here